№ 1998 CAR TROUBLE


Click the picture to get a closer view.

In real life I don't have a license to drive and I don't have a car fetish as well.
A car is just a convenient way to take me from A to B faster then my bike. 
In Second Life I just love cars even when I suck driving them by mouse lock.

Beyaz Boxen from P&W Design made this amazing Mustang car that is in garage repair.
You can buy this car at 6ºRepublic until May 20th, so only 7 days left to shop there.
You can see the car at display at  my place I am [SL] Amterdam  and you are free to take pictures here.

Have fun while you shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
Bento Mesh Head CatWa  Catya

Skin Glam Affair @ ROMP  Dalia 
Eye Shadow Glam Affair ROMP   Dalia Eyeshadow  SET 2
Lipstick Glam Affair ROMP   Lipstick SET 3 
The shape that I am wearing comes with the skin appliers as well.

Hair .Entwined.  @ FaMESHed  Elle
Shorts RIOTFaMESHed  Hannah Shorts 

Jacket TetraCollabor88  Off-Shoulder Leather Jacket 

Shoes & Socks Eudora3D @ Enchantment   Alice


Comments

Popular Posts