№ 1980 WORKOUT DOUBTS


Click the picture to get a closer view.

To work out ... or not to work out ... that is the question .... 
Only a view months before bathing suits Summer I need to get myself back in shape.
So next day, after Easter Sunday I am going back in to the gym.
Treadmills, push ups the whole body work out, I am ready to do my part.

Have fun while you shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
Bento Mesh Head CatWa  Lona

 Skin Glam Affair Kinky  Mindy
Mindy comes with shape and there are 6 lipstick and 2 eyebrow sets available as well.
Kinky Event will be open until April 19th.

Hair [RunAway Hair]  @ FaMESHed Babsy
( Hairbase Applier ~Tableau Vivant~  Catwa HB - Reds )
Bodysuit !Rebel Hope @ FaMESHed  Luna Mesh Body Suit
Great colors and prints to choose from.
New round of FaMESHed just opened their virtual doors.

Bento Pose WetCat @ Pose Fair  Britny 
Already spent myself silly on all kind of poses, now hoping for enough time to show them all.





Comments

Popular Posts