№ 1970 THE[SKINNERY] @ SKIN FAIR 2018


Click the pictures to get a closer view.

In the midst of my Skin Fair 2018 bloggers flow my computer and Second Life are not best of friends anymore.
My pixel ass keeps on crashing, so taking this pictures kept me busy for some extra hours.
Talented skin creator Umazuma Metaluna from [theSkinnery] made this fabulous skin called Paola
Paola comes in 11 different skin tones with a brow and a non brow option.
Because of my computer problems I was not able to include 2 other skin tones.
Umazuma made some great lipstick appliers for Paola as well, as you see on the pictures.
The skin is made for the CatWa Bento mesh heads and I am wearing Catya.
Inside the skin pack there is a shape available and I am wearing that shape on this pictures as well.



The eyes on all the pictures are Prestige Eyes appliers from Avi-Glam 

Hair on big picture =DeLa*=  @ TCF  "Belle" Anniversary Gift 
Hair on smaller pictures Hair tram @ ~uber~ H0219



Comments

Popular Posts