№ 1967 COLIVATI BEAUTY @ SKIN FAIR 2018


Click the pictures to get a closer view.

The annual Skin Fair 2018 has opened their virtual doors of 2 sims.
Open from March 9th. until March 25th.
There are not enough hours in a day to shine my bloggers light on every new release.
Said all that I will do my best to cover as much as possible so bare with me the next days.

In this post I focused my camera on the skin Sara.
The skin is made by Colivati the name behind Colivati Beauty
 What I love about this fair that it brings attention to  new designers and brands.
I just love the clean look and feel of the Sara skin.
With clean I mean no extra make-ups needed to make this face shine.
Sara is made for the for the LeLutka  Bento mesh heads and I am wearing Bianca 3.0 on this pictures.
The skin comes in 6 skin tones with a dark and non brow option.

The eyes on all the pictures are Prestige Eyes appliers from Avi-Glam 

Flower Crown *LODE* Head Accessory - Pretty Things Aster [duo color]
Hair on all the pictures Beusy @ ~uber~ Peach Hairstyle

Have fun while you Skin Fair shop until you drop.








Comments

Popular Posts