№ 1947 RUN FOR JUNK FOOD


Click the picture to get a closer view.

Past October I successfully quit smoking and now I am taking myself to the next detox level.
Sugar and junk food are my new opponents I need to conquer.
But where I went cold turkey with smoking I have a hard time to say no to chocolate and junk food.
The Big M signs are calling my name very loudly every day.
It seems that everybody around me is eating chocolate cake, brownies and M&M's.
The substitutes of food I have are not giving me the satisfying rush sugar and fat are giving me.
This detox program is for the long run ..... as I run to my french fries......
I know, I know,  I am a sweet and fat junkie ....  so shoot me.

Happy detoxing and have fun while you shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
Head CatWa Catya ( Bento Mesh ) 

Skin [theSkinnery] @ Collabor88  Sira
Hair tram @  ~uber~   H0112

Dress & Jacket fame femme Leather Jacket with Dress ( Fox )
Bag  Luas Fiore Bag Orange

Pose Bauhaus Movement  @ TLC Hearts Burst Into Fire 05

Scooter {what next} 'Red' Monaco Scooter (patterned luggage)
Tree Little Branch GiantBeech{Animated}4Seasons

Location : I [SL] Amterdam 

Comments

Popular Posts