№ 1826 BLOGGERS BLOCK

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
For the first time, in my 10 of blogging about second life, I am having a bloggers block.
After my vacation break I have a hard time to get inspired.
 There is a lot to blog about, my inventory is almost exploding with goodies.
Making pictures about it all,  almost feels like a job instead of a creative process, it was for the past 10 years.
To get my bloggers mojo back I reduced the number of brands and events I blog for.
Better to concentrate on less then pressure myself with a bloggers to do list that never ends.
 
No pressure and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
 
 Head Fiore Minx
This is not a bento mesh head from Fiore so you can not change the shape of the face.
But it looks fabulous with the new skin from [theSkinnery] called Eva.
This month, Eva is for sale at Collabor88.
Take your time trying to get in, this round closes at September 6th.
It is Collabor88’s 6th birthday round so everybody is trying to get in at the same time.
 
 
Hair tram @ ~uber~ G0718
 
Dress [Gos] @ FaMESHed  Bardot Body-Con Dress Golden Olive
Shoes [Gos] @ FaMESHed Bardot Sandals  Golden Olive
 
Pose Bauhaus Movement @ TLC  Breaking the Habit 26
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts