№ 1814 FABULOUS HAIR FAIR 2017 BANDANA DAY

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Woohoo status on my vacation trip ..... 4 nights sleep and then goodbye Holland and hello Spain.
So I am debating with myself what to put in my suitcase.
I want to travel ligth but ... I want to look fabulous as well.
 
Have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
Head LeLutka Simone 2.7
Skin *YS&YS* Maddie
 
Bandana LeLutka  @ Hair Fair 2017  Ru. Wrap Sonoran
100 % Donation from this bandana  to Wigs for Kids.
Hair Fair will be open until July 16th.
 
Swimsuit PLASTIX @ The Seasons Story   Komodo Swimsuit
Summer is in full effect and The Seasons Story is here to wow you with items to keep it hot!  
Before you slip into the pool, head on over to see what your favorite designers have created
 to make your summer the best it can be
Open until July 31st.
 
Bindi Genisis Lab Face Jewelry Set
Hand Jewelry Zaara  Siya Hand Harness
Glasses //Mulloy Chauveau Glasses
 
Pose :: WetCat::  Summer Sun
 
Background Trompe Loeil Geonna Patio  
Chairs vespertine @ Collabor88  Noemi Rattan Lounger
Maps PILOT @ Collabor88  
Spilled Soda +Half-Deer+ @ Collabor88 
 

Comments

Popular Posts