№ 1790 BEDTIME

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Yesterday I showed you the entire bedroom, now I show the pixel me before bedtime.
For me it is time to relax for one week because of a short leave.
More time on my hands to do some extra blogging.
 
Relax and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara 4.1  
 Head LeLutka Simone 2.7
 
 Skin *YS&YS* @ LeLutka Powderpack June  Maddie
More fabulous skins and make-ups in this pack
 
Hair >TRUTH< Ambriel *June VIP*
Make room for the TRUTH VIP group and join for L$350
Every month a fabulous gift like this Ambriel hair that comes with styling HUD
 
Tattoo  [White~Widow]  @ Cosmetic Fair  Polaroid
 
Top / erratic / @ Collabor88  Kate Cover-up Coral
Comes in 2 options sheer and non sheer.
 
Pose [ evoLove ] MakeUp 12
 

Comments

Popular Posts