№ 1788 SUMMER JUNK FOOD

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
The Summer season in Second Life is is full swing.
All the shopping events are themed around the sun, beach, sea and vacation.
And me ?  
I just go with the Sunny flow, trying to keep up with all the releases I want to show you.
In real life the weather is warm as well so I hear the BBQ calling my name almost every day.
 
Have fun while you Sunny shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
Head LeLutka Simone 2.7
 
More fabulous skins and make-ups in this pack
 
Hair /Wasabi Pills/ @   FaMESHed  Strawberry
Open until June 27th
 
Top REIGN @ Collabor88   Hamptons Tied Up Shirt
Shorts REIGN @ Collabor88 Hamptons Highwaisted Shorts
Glasses (Yummy) @ Collabor88 Paradise Shades
 
unKindness Lucky Drive In Table Red/Green @ Collabor88
unKindness Lucky's Drive-In Menu
unKindness Lucky's Drive-In Joint
 
Pizzabox *ionic* @ The Chapter Four *GACHA*
 Lemonade Drink *ionic* @ The Chapter Four *GACHA*
On my Flickr a bigger picture where you can see a hamburger as well that is part of the ionic gacha set at The Chapter Four
Most of the time I crop the pictures to use them in my blog.
 
[Merak]  Milkshake Love @ Vintage Fair 2017
 

Comments

Popular Posts