№ 1660 DALMATION PLAY TIME

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Outside in real life it is cold, windy , rainy and it makes me cranky.
Not going out doors is not an option because I need to go to work.
So I am walk  around with a bad hair day and wet socks when I arive at the office.
Better the life in the pixeled world is, where wheater is only a sensation in the mind not the body.
 
Here I am playing with my two dalmation dogs  made by Eeeky Cioc from Mutresse
They are gacha items from the last and past Arcade but I hope she placed the machine in her shop.
 
LeLutka updated the Bento ready mesh head to   SIMONE 2.1
Many updates but for me the most important longer lashes.
M4ri1yn Magic the creator behind ~Tableau Vivant~ made this windy pony.
Not only the hair is fabulous but I just love the hair base as well.
I am wearing the LeLutka HB2 Reds
Made specially  for the LeLutka mesh heads, available at COLLABOR88
The - Glam Affair- skin called Ravenna is also for sale at COLLABOR88 
 
The furry purple top is from Dead Dollz and you can buy this Polar Faux Fur Top at The Seasons Story
This round ends on January 31st to make a shopping list visit The Seasons Story Shopping Gallery
Pants Blueberry @ COLLABOR88 called Minerva Purple
Sneakers REIGN @ COLLABOR88  called Arianna Sneakers for Slink , Belleza, TMP and Maitreya feet.
Ears [MANDALA] Steking Ears
 
Pose Bauhaus Movement @ TLC Liquid Hater 42
 
The OakWood{Seasons} tree from Little Branch for sale at The Mens Dept round until January 31st.
 
Have fun while you shop until you drop.

Comments

Popular Posts