№ 1659 HARBOUR AT NIGHT

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
In my second life profile I call myself "Swaggerette of Second Life"
Looking up the word "swag" on Google there are more then one explanation.
One more positive then the other.
 
The Urban Dictionry is saying about swag :
 
"If you got swag, you generally wear those shitty hats side way, and your ass hanging out like a
fucking goof cause your pants are half way down your white ass legs.
To break down the word, it means (Secretly We Are Gay).
It is also a word that means to represent yourself/ the way you represent yourself, baggy clothes, shitty hats,
small penis and basically a way to say your afraid to come out of the closet."
 
Mmmm don't know if I want to be called swag reading the tekst above.
 
Merriam Wesbter is different in explaination.
 
"That's a slang word that refers to stylish confidence.
It shows up in songs ("Check out my swag, yo / I walk like a ballplayer"—Jay Z)
  To conduct oneself in an arrogant or superciliously pompous manner.
To walk with an air of overbearing self-confidence."
 
I will keep in my profile "Swaggerette of Second Life"
And I got the looks and  coat to prove it.
 
The coat is from SleepyEddy for sale at The Mens Dept until January 31st.
The coat comes with sweater and shirt you can change in colors.
The coat comes in seven fabulous colors and is called the Duffle Coat.
For male and female.
And yes girls TMD is worth your visit as well especially this round.
 
The short mod fashion hair cut called Gaea is the January  TRUTH V.I.P Groupgift.
I just love this group with every month a new pack with 2 cute hair styles.
Membership fee for the TRUTH VIP group is L$ 350 but worth every linden for sure.
 
Last but for sure not least Aida Ewing the talented skin designer of - Glam Affair-
is creation fabulous skins so fast my pixel head is spinning.
This skin is called Ravenna made for the LeLutka  mesh head and is for sale at COLLABOR88
The skin comes in 9 different skin tones
Each  skin tone pack has 8 eye brow options , 8 lipstick colors and 8 fabulous eye make ups.
On this picture I am wearing  the  LeLutka  SIMONE 2.0. ( Bento Ready ) head.
The black Minerva Joggers pants  is from Blueberry also available at  COLLABOR88
 
My place *** Beautiful  4  Seasons ***  is still in the midst of the Winter season.
You are welcome to visit anytime you like to take pictures.
To rez pose balls or pose props, membership for my group ** Pixel Crazy ** is free. 
 
Go find your swag and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts