№ 1321 HAPPY INKIE NEWS

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
In November I entered the Enchantment's  Neverland Photocontest
Second time in my second life I participated in a contest and I won  the 4th prize !
 
More and more people  finding their way to my place ***  Beautiful  4  Seasons  ***
Also did Yana Kawanishi and she posted some great pictures made on my sim on her traveling blog.
Thank you so much Yana for making the wonderful pictures. 
My place is open for public 24/7  so you can drop by anytime.
 
If and when you  need rez rights for your pose props or pose balls give me an IM
so I can open the rights for you.
 
In second life it is the season of giving as well.
If and when you are member of the right groups presents and gifts will be sent to you.
As [LeLutka] Group Member you can get yourself a fully decorated Christmas tree.
Not only that you can collect more days in a row the orange pack that is placed under the tree in the main store.
Check my blog tomorrow to see what is inside the orange box or make yourself member of the
LeLutka Group and see for your self.
The Lelutka store group is free to join.
There are 8  packages to collect over 12 days and it started December 14th so hurry !
 
 The upcoming Holiday season is importend for two religions.
And for sure the decorated tree, the bearded man in the red suit with the reindeers
have nothing to do with what happened with the baby in the stable more then 2015 years ago.
 
Chanukah or Ḥanukah is a Jewish holiday
Hanukkah is observed for eight nights and days, starting on the 25th day of Kislev according to the Hebrew calendar,
which may occur at any time from late November to late December in the Gregorian calendar.
It is also known as the Festival of Lights and the Feast of Dedication.
The festival is observed by the kindling of the lights of a unique candelabrum,
the nine-branched menorah or hanukiah, one additional light on each night of the holiday, progressing to eight on the final night.
Making this scene for the picture I found out that the traditional Hanukkah food is baked or fried in oil and
also cheese and other dairy products are on the menu.
 
 
I am not religious but I believe in the power of story telling.
In 7 days I got a break  from work for 10 days, so no office and no targets to deal with.
I will just put my feet up and go binge watch on the HBO and NetFlix chanel.
Call me shallow or  superficial but the 4th season of the serie Nashville is waiting for me.
Just heard the news that Claire and Frank Underwood will return on March 4th in House of Cards
And what about Jon Snow ?
The past is already written , the ink is dry ..
April 2016 the 6th season of Game of Thrones I can not wait !
 
 
 
Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah and have fun while you binge shop until you drop.
 
:Cheeky Pea: Boat Canopy  w/snow @ TLD The Event
Organized by Love to Decorate magazine, open until December 26th
[ zerkalo ] Winter Cozy - Table Dark
Menorah Consignment @ FaMESHed  Silver Hanukkah
Dust Bunny . White Rose Pitcher @ The Arcade   *GACHA*
Dust Bunny  Pom Pom Blanket @ The Arcade   *GACHA*
Rustic Bench 2 .:revival:.
junk. Pillow Chair. Floral.
 Second Spaces  Treat Yourself  Shopping Spree  Boxes @ The Arcade   *GACHA*
Decorated Christmas Tree [LeLutka]  *GROUP GIFT*
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts