№ 1065 ME, MYSELF AND I MEME

 
Sunday March 29
 
This weeks Strawberry Singh meme is simple.
Meme Instructions by Berry herself : Copy and paste the following statements in your post and complete them writing down the first thing that pops into your head. Don’t forget to link your post in the origional post.
 
  • I am...                 Shy
  • I want...              Peace on Earth
  • I have...              Second Life shopping issuesses
  • I wish...              Always the best
  • I hate...               Ignorant people
  • I fear...               Spiders
  • I search...           Inner peace
  • I wonder...         When I ever grow up
  • I regret...            Nothing
  • I never...            Look back in regrets
  • I always...          Love my daughter
  • I usually...         Go to bed way to late
  • I dance...            Like there is no tomorrow
  • I sing...              In the shower like a cat in heat
  • I often...             Eat chocolate
  • I sometimes...    Cry
  • I cry...                When I am angry
  • I need...              Love ,, the fuel of life
  • I should...          Go on a diet
  • I love...              My daughter
 
Have a great week and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
 
 
 
Skin - Glam Affair- Alice Lovely Day America skintone
Hair Catwa Hair Rockstar
Top [Foxes] Creator Tyr Rozenblum
Skirt [girl thursday]   @ My Attic Rock-a-bye Baby Skirt Red/Black *L$99*
Shoes =MODA= DESIGNS Kamala Bow'd Pumps *NEW* 
Tattoo Elymode Strawberries Arm Tattoo
Radio in Hand Le Primitif  @ My Attic  My Vintage Radio *L$99*
 
Chair & Pose Exposeur @ Kawaii Project Retro Dryer Chair Pink
Open until April 11th
 
 
Decoration & Scenery
 
Chairs Exposeur @ Kawaii Project Retro Dryer Chair Pink
Magazine Rack on Wall Animation & Desing by Dai
Hairdryer floorplan Vintage Hair Dryer Pink *GACHA*
Bag on Floor Apple Fall @ Shiny Shabby Canvas Tote
Magazines on Floor -treh blah- @ The Arcade March *GACHA*
 
 

Comments

  1. Love the clutter in the pic. Thank you so much for participating in the meme!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts