№ 888 FRIDAY POST

 
Hello I am inkie and I am a broke ass avi for at least 10 days. No lindens to spent so no shopping events to attend.
 Is this a good or a bad thing ?  I am wondering this writing this post...
I make the choise it is a good thing. I got at least 10 days to clean out my inventory without it piles up again doing so.
10 days to work on my bloggers to do list, to show you all the goodies I bought and slapped out of all the gacha machines sl is packed with lately.
There are so many shopping events I not even mentioned and they are closed already  and I still got unpacked boxes from that event in my sl closset. So many things to do and so little time to do it ......
10 days .... 88.269 items in my inventory...
Stay posted for my inventory countdown......
 
Have fun while you shop until you drop
 
Skin -Glam Affair-  Cassia Exotic 03 E
Designer : aida Ewing
Hair *Amacci*  Greta
Designer : Carina Larsen
Dress  [celoe]  Kenya Dress Twine
Designer : jadenart
Boots  Maitreya  Thigh High Boots Bronze Snake
Designer : Onyx LeShelle
Bracelet [MANDALA]  Kyara Bangle Marrakesh
Creator : kikunosuke Eel
 
Location :  Hitchin'Post Valley  Old South
Role Play Sim go trough the green door and wear a visitors tag.
Rez Rights Available Picture Perfect Place  ✭✭✭✭✭+
 
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts