№ 816 MY BLOGGING JOURNEY CHALLENGE

Wednesday halfway trough the week so I am early in filling in this weeks challenge by Strawberry Singh. 10 Blog related questions so I get on to it.

Meme instructions by Berry herself: Copy and paste the following questions and answers to your post, delete my answers and input your own. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments so others can come by and read your answers as well!
  1. Which electronic devices do you use to blog with? Nothing high tech or fancy just my desk top pc with a graphic card that is slowly dying on me. Can't wait until next month to get a new one installed.
  2. Do you have a mission statement for your blog, if so, what is it? Life is not about finding yourself it is about creating yourself. Have fun while you second life shop until you drop.
  3. How do you feel about blogs that use their platforms to spread negativity? That depends what you see as negativity. I don't like blogs when designers are getting trashed because the dress is not exactly what they thought it would be. Get over it make it yourself if you think you can do it better. On the other side the bloggers community is sometimes in my opinion to political correct playing nice on their blogs but being rude or obnoxious on other social platforms like Plurk or Flickr. If you don't like things, be personal on your blog as well even tough you know you are going to rough some feathers of some designers who are not agreeing with your point of view.
  4. Are you a grammar junkie? Do you thoroughly check your blog for errors before posting and/or do you judge other people’s posts if they contain errors? No I am a basket case and a typo Queen. I have my spelling check on but ... English is not my language so I bet some statements come out kind of strange directly translated from Dutch. Do I judge other people's bad grammar? Probably not I would not even notice it myself.
  5. If you could switch blogs with another blogger who would it be? Interstyle Fashion by Anan Adored it is a great blog with a good combination between decoration and fashion. The pictures are mind blowing fabulous as well.
  6. Has your blog/blogging style evolved over the year(s)? How? Yes I started only with the pictures and the credits. I only took my pictures on a posing studio and that was it. In time I took my avi on a trip and took pictures on location as well. I start writing on my blog more then 1 year later. Not that I have the idea that people are actually reading this I feel better doing it like a little sl notebook for myself. For more then a year now I write and take pictures about furniture and decorations as well because I have my own little peace of second life heaven called  ***  Beautiful  4  Seasons  *** 
  7. What is the most extraordinary thing that has happened to you because of blogging? Because of blogging I am still in world. I had a period in second life with a lot of drama loving people in my inner circle and I wanted to give up sl entirely. Because of blogging I stepped away and being creative and having an excuse not to react to drama IM's
  8. When it comes to Second Life blogs, there are different styles: Fashion bloggers, Lifestyle & Travel bloggers, Informative bloggers, and more. Which style do you prefer and where do you feel your blog fits in? First fashion and then furniture and decorations. I travel to find photo shoot locations and I credit the location in my posts as well but I rarely take only pictures of the location by itself so I am not a travel blogger. And informative mmm not really I am a tech and social media noob so only information on where to shop on my blog.
  9. What has blogging taught you? How to use photo shop programs  at least the liquefy and sharpen  options. What a windlight setting is and how they can make or break the picture.
  10. Share your top 3 tips for new bloggers. Stay true to yourself only blog what you want to blog about say what you want to say or stay quiet if you want to be. Be grateful for the free items designers sent you but don't be a slave to them and blog what you want to blog. You are not a pay role of any kind you give them free publicity as well but don't be like a cheap date by only accepting their  free stuff and never blog about it Leave the blog group if you don't have the time or lost the feeling with the brand. Check Berry her blog for all the tutorials to update your photo taking and blogging skills.


Skin -Glam Affair-  Mokatana The Diva *OLD FLF* 
Hair  tulip. Elena 
Dress -----Gawk!----- Black Vintage Blouse Dress
Shoes with Socks [Gos] Boutique Charlotte Mary Jane Pumps  Patent
 Hat  *LODE*  Vintage Romance White 
 Necklace =Zenith=  Coal Pearl Stone Egg Necklace Bag
 Bag  GizzA  Summer Bag Bow 

Decorations 

Chair with Cow Print  22769 ~ [bauwerk] Taxidermic Chair
Table !Ohmai  Red's Tea Party Lace Table 
Antler Chair  [HANDverk]  Antler Cahir Natural
 Creator Tobias Convair
  Dog Mesh Mafia   Basset Hound 
  Champagne Glasses & Bottle [ keke ] 




Comments

Popular Posts