№ 759 NEW YEARS MEME

2014 just started and I am already behind on Strawberry Singh her Monday madness.

Meme Instructions by Berry herself: Copy and paste the following question and answers, delete my answers and input your own. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments.
  1. How did you spend New Year’s Eve? This year I did nothing special No rave party , bubbling champagne and cocaine like I used to spent my New Years. I stayed home spent the evening looking TV with my Mom and Dad and watched the firework bought by my neighbors get wasted because of rain. 
  2. Did you keep any new years’ resolutions?  Not  really... oohh yes I have to delete more stuff in second life and not holding on to everything. I have a goal and that is a maximum of  50.000 items in my inventory. I am really trying in the 70.000 something now and counting down. Will keep you posted and going to trow a inventory party when I reached my goal.
  3. What was your biggest achievement(s) of the year?  I got promoted in real life to team leader A on  one of the biggest project in the company. More responsibility more hard work but I love my job so I am good.
  4. What was the best thing you bought? A bigger graphic card for my pc. Finely I can make pictures with shadows. Still an uphill battle for me but step by step I am getting better Hang on keep an eye on me and my blog and you will see.
  5. What do you wish you’d done more of? More phone calls and visiting my friends. My real life job is a demanding bitch and I need to make more room for the people close to me.
  6. What do you wish you’d done less of? Eating I gain some pounds and have to work out more now to get back in shape for the Summer.
  7. What was your favorite movie you watched this year? Not  movies but I am a huge fan of Orange is the New Black , Braking Bad and Games of Thrones. Can't wait for season 2 of the woman prison series and in April the 4th seasons of Games of Thrones to see what the dragon Lady has in store for us.
  8. What did you do on your birthday this year? I worked that day. Went out to diner in the weekend with some friends to celebrate.
  9. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned. Second life is another social platform with a moving pixel Barbie. I balanced out. I can stay of line for days in a row now because I am with real life friends. I passed the addictive side of the sl movement. People are just the same in here ,the pink glasses and colored look on it is gone and I am  more realistic now. I see a lot of hate related communications lately on sl Facebook or Plurk  messages and that concerns me. It makes it more easy for me to expend my horizon and look over the borders of second life and spent more of my time in real life.
  10. What does 2014 hold for you? Hard work to make my real life job a success, to make sure my job will be there in 2015 as well. I am looking out for the Indian Summer Festival 2014 in June. Don't know the line up but I am going to be there with my dancing shoes on. Making sure to give time to my friends and make sure that  I don't forget them. Busy and productive that sums it up in two words.



Skin  { .essences.}  @  The Seasons Story  Emma  *NEW*
Hair Clawtooth  @  COLLABOR88  Female  Trouble 
Coat LEONARD  @   The Seasons Story  Felt Coat Crimson 
Shoes JD  @  The Seasons Story  Coral Earth 
Tights Izzie's  Hearts Tights Black 
Scarf *chronokit*   Scarf01 Check Pink
Ears  [MANDALA]  Pierced Elf Ears 




Comments

Popular Posts