THE GEEKY MEME

In my attempt to play catch up on Strawberry Singh her Monday meme's today The Geeky Meme of some weeks ago. First 3 definitions read them  and then answer the 6 Geeky questions have fun participating and remember you can enter any time you like one of Berry her Monday madness meme's 


  • Geek (n.)- Someone who is smart, enjoys video games, comic books, being on the internet, etc… and usually has a passion or hobby that they obsess over.
  • Nerd (n.)- A socially awkward person with a very high IQ. They gain pleasure from amassing large quantities of knowledge about subjects often too detailed or complicated for most other people.
  • Dork (n.)- Someone who is a bit socially awkward, has odd interests and is often clumsy. Dorks are typically more noted for their quirky personality.
Meme Instructions: Create an image depicting what you consider to be geeky/nerdy/dorky and/or answer the following questions! Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments and if you do a picture for this meme, feel free to share it in the blog memes flickr group.
  1. What do you consider yourself to be? Geek? Nerd? Dork? None of the above? All of the above? – Not a nerd for sure I lack the high IQ and my hard drive called brains seems to be already full and implementing large quantities of knowledge on it is NOT possible Geeky ? some amount in the beginning when I start playing sl it was an obsession for sure but I got an addictive personality to begin with. Dork ? yes I am a bit socially awkward and clumsy when it comes to interact with strangers I say the wrong things at the wrong time  or say nothing at all.
  2. What was the first computer you ever owned? – The PC I am on now is my second PC  I am a late starter ,  the internet train left the platform a looooong time already. Friends told me to get my ass on board because it was moving and it would not going to wait for me. For some reason I did not saw the relevance of it I had my nose in the cocaine instead my eyes  on what was happening in the world.
  3. When and how did you first get on the internet? – I got on the net 7 years ago and I was late yes yes I know. After years of partying and lots of drugs I landed back on earth. On my first job I was supposed to sell internet and telephone contracts  from providers and had to talk about mb and download and upload and did not know nothing !!!! So with one of my first pay checks I bought myself a PC just to educate myself. 
  4. Which geek fandom do you subscribe to? – I watched everything  of Star Trek when I got addicted to the Next Generation. I have to say the  Dr Spock  erra does not appeal to me only the line "Beam me up Scotty" reminds me of asking for a TP in second life
  5. .Star Trek or Star Wars? – Star Trek I am a Trekkie does that makes me gain more geeky points?  I started to watch Star Trek The Next Generation when I was home pregnant and had to stay in bed  24/7 and I watched it on television in the rerun of the rerun and I loved it. Captain Jean Luke lieutenant commander Data and counselor Troy I loved them all. Later on The Deep Space Nine , Voyager and the Enterprise are nice but not as good as the Next Generation. "Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilisations, to boldly go where no one has gone before." - Captain Jean-Luc Picard 
  6. How Geeky Are You? –/   24% is this a good or a bad thing ? Is this the reason I cried when I tried to solve the Rubik's Cube ? I cried first and got mad later and got rid of the cube from hell by trowing him of the roof in to the canals of Amsterdam and now that I am looking on the internet I find a site how to solve the damn thing that proves the point my friends tried to make to me a long time ago.The world wide web is there it is not going away and for me a learning school and a fountain of knowledge every day.

Shopping spree
Skin  -Belleza-  Molly  *OLD FIFTY LINDEN FRIDAY* 
Hair  MINA  @  My Attic   Carlyn  *NEW  MATERIALS READY* 
Top  !Rebel Hope  Sherry Mesh Jacket Chocolate
Shorts  Mutresse  Lana Shorts 
Boots  E-Clipse  Camperos Mauve 
Poses with Book Sign  !Bang  Book Nerd 
Books Back Pack  T R I D E  N T   Trident Scribe Backpack
Necklace RYCA JEWELRY   Rubik's Cube Necklace  *GIFT*
Glasses  ISON  Pegley Glasses 



Comments

Popular Posts