ROCKING HOLIDAYS

In the midst of the week 2 days of from work. Ho ho ho it is Christmas time. For me not a big deal I am not a religious person at all and the "it is Christmas so all have to be good and fun" spirit that goo's around is not my cup of tea really. I need to rephrase that it is not really  my cup of eggnog. Good side it that my mom loves to cook and she is good at it so I have yummy food for next days and all the time in the world to play catch up on my bloggers to do list.
You still got time to visit my place  ***  Beautiful  4  Seasons  ***  in all its Christmas glories I will remove the bells and mistletoe the day after tomorrow. Trompe Loeil came out with a beautiful house I want to put on my property but I am primless at this moment so getting rid of Christmas themed stuff gives me just enough available prims to rezz the house.
For those of you  who believe this Holiday season have deeper meaning enjoy your time wishing you love, peace and happiness for now and for all the years to come. Oooooh yes before I forget  have fun while you Christmas shop until you drop.



Skin -Belleza-  Leila  
Hair  >TRUTH<  Althea  
Jacket  * .:: deeR ::. *  Biker Jacket Red
Shorts ___ D I R A M ___ Brigitte Body Short Black
Boots (red)Mint (ePunk) Boots NO.7 
Tights Izzie's Tights Torn
Sunglasses REDGRAVE   Laurita V1.1 



Comments

Popular Posts