HALLOWEEN MEME

Like always I am behind on my bloggers to do list so that is why I show you Strawberry Singhs weekly  Monday Meme about Halloween when scary party is over.
                                                         Pumpkin
  1. Did you go trick or treating as a child? In Holland we don't have Halloween but we have St. Martin's Day on the 11th of November. As soon it gets dark, children up to the age of 11/12 (primary school age) go door to door with hand-crafted paper lanterns, singing songs like "Sinte Sinte Maarten" hoping to receive some candy or fruit in return.  I did my share of singing wearing a little light crying my heart out when the hard wind and rain ruined my paper lantern.
  2. What was the best Halloween costume you ever saw or wore yourself? In my  life as a party girl I walked around on BDSM party's a lot  and trust me  I saw some freaky scary  costumes there.
  3. What is your most vivid memory about Halloween? No  Halloween memory's at all I have  bin to dark places in many other ways.      
  4. What is the scariest movie you have ever seen? No discussion about it : The Exorcist with Linda Blair. When she turned here head , barfing I screamed like a school girl.
  5. Do you ever get nightmares after watching a scary movie? After watching The Exorcist I could not sleep good for days so then I knew my stomach is to weak to see scary shit. I watch movies to relax and scary movies do NOT relax me.
  6. Are you superstitious? If so, name at least one superstition of yours. No not at all.
  7. What will you be doing for Halloween this year, if anything, in SL and RL? . Nothing at all. In RL we don't do Halloween in Holland and in SL nothing as well I got to work and like I said scary shit , ghosts , devils and demons are not my cup of tea.

Shopping spree
Skin  F I L T H Y   * GROUP GIFT HALLOWEEN EDITION*
Hair  /Wasabi Pills/  @  FaMESHed  Rene  *NEW*
Dress  **BAIASTICE**   @  FaMESHed Shannon Dress Print Pearl Black  *NEW*
Gloves Valentina E.  @  FaMESHed  Part of Vintage Fur Bomber
Mask  SwallowE U P H O R I A  Viva La Muerte *SALE*
Pose DM  Insert Girl Here ( Male )
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts