ZODIAC MEME



Last weeks Monday's Meme .... yes shhhht I am playing catch up here ..... Last weeks topic was / is  about astrology and zodiac signs.

Meme instructions ( by Miss Berry herself ) : Copy and paste the following questions and answers into your post; then delete my answers and input your own. Don’t forget to leave a comment here  with a link to your post so we can all come by and check it out!.

  1. What is your birthday and/or Zodiac sign? – 23 of August. I never knew if I were a Leo or a Virgo it depended witch magazine I was reading. Searching with a little help of Google I found out I am a cusp. If you are born as a cusp, you will incorporate the energies of both signs. To found out if you were born as cusp check out this link There is even a name for it in my case and that is Lergo

 2. Do you believe in or follow astrology? – No not really. When I am @ the doctor's office or at  the dentist  I read the magazines and then I take a look at  the horoscopes as well. But is the fact that I am reading it to begin with  not a sign by itself ?
3. Do you feel your sign’s attributes reflect who you are? – Strangely it does now that I know that I incorporated both Leo and Virgo traits. But maybe I only want to stick  the positive traits on myself. Like the image above I don't consider myself cold and mean but in the label a  little vain , logical , creative and fun-loving is true. But when you ask people who are not my friends maybe they say otherwise.



4. Have you ever been to a psychic or astrologer either in RL or in SL (are there any in SL?) I had a picture taken of my aura on a carnival ( where else ) It was very colorful with a big blue spot in it. I forgot if that was a good or bad thing. ( must be bad otherwise I would remember it )
5. Do you read your horoscope daily and try to follow any advice, recommendations or warnings it may have for you that day? .No way I am not going to the doctor and dentist that often.
6. Do you have very strong feelings about astrology, either negative or positive? No if it helps other people to use this as a compass in life that is  fine by me. My life motto is "Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. And I don't need astrology to find myself let alone create myself.

Skin  -Belleza-  Ashley 
Hair Exile  Glamorous Natural Fusion
Jeans  ----- Gawk! -----  Blue Basic Jeans  *NEW*
Lion Hat Rage Works  @ Zodiac Leo  Glomp'in Lion Hat
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts