INVENTORY MEME

This weeks Strawberry Singh's  Monday Meme is  short one  but with a huge impact and great  substance trust me  when it comes to my inventory I got  story's to tell. In real life I am not a collector and I don't pile up stuff until my closet explodes. In second life I am a hoarder and hold on to every item I purchased once. 
Second life resident Gracie Kendal started an art project called  Binge & Purge she is going to rez 15000 prims every 2-3 weeks and deleting them all after the weeks are over.
She is going to do that until after this 5 months ‘performance’ the only things she will have left are the clothes on Gracie’s back. The performance starts Sunday August 11th at 9am slt. Come on over and be there when she rez 15000 items from her inventory. Be part of the experience.
Reading the blogpost about this I got shivers down my spine. Deleting my inventory treasurers  so rigorously ? Holding nothin.... read ...HOLDING NOTHING back for safe keeping ?? Gracie you are my hero doing this .... some kind of second life  Ghandi letting go of all your gridly goods.

Back to Berry's Monday Meme  here are the meme instructions by Berry herself and the questions to answer

Meme Instructions: Copy and paste the questions and answers below, delete my answers and input your own. Don’t forget to leave a comment with your link to Berry her inventory post

  1. What is your current inventory number? – 82.225 I did a Summer cleaning some time ago I had almost double the  figures. On a rainy afternoon I suddenly was infected with the deleting bug and got rid of all the  needless ballast. In retrospect I got rid of  some folders that were not supposed to be deleted as well   but my inventory is  more orderly now and I can find stuff so much faster. Made a resolution as well that afternoon that  I will keep my inventory numbers below 85.000. I still got all the sizes in my folders so when I reach my limit I will delete all the large and xl  clothing items :P
  2. If you had to delete your whole inventory and could only keep one thing, what would it be? –  Recording to Berry 1 folder is considered as 1 thing and I agree with her on this one. Only I am keeping my shoe folder. Marlyn Monroe once said "Give a girl the right shoes and she will conquer the world".
  3. What is the last thing you purchased? –  The globe you see on the pictures It is from .:Standby Inc:. available @  COLLABOR88  2 year anniversary
  4. Which item do you wear most often? – For some time ( read days here )  I am wearing the IKON Destiny  eyes aqua I am in my blond phase but that can change in a minute.
  5. When you search for the word penis, how many items pop up? - Holding my breath ...... 4 items popped up all gestures with funny noises that shout out the fact that I like penis... witch I do so shoot me.


 
Skin  -Glam Affair-  @  COLLABOR88  Katya Jamaica 07B
Hair  ""D!va""  @  COLLABOR88  Layla  *NEW*
Dress  The Secret Store  @  COLLABOR88  Sequined Flapper Dress  Cherry
Boots  *{SeVered GarDeN}*  Saxa Dull
Necklace  **DECO**  @ COLLABOR88  Marilyn Pearls Cream
Couch & Cabinet & Chest & Lamp
Oceania Living Room Suite Neutrals
Trompe Loeil  @  FaMESHed
Globe  &  Gramophone

 

Comments

Popular Posts