42 SECOND LIFE GROUPS CHALLENGE

OMG I am so behind on my bloggers to do list it is no not funny anymore. Due to a RL demanding job and draining energy cause of that and I am in the midst of a change of season on my second life place. I love Autumn but damn falling leafs and making it look like fall is a lot of work !! Spots or angles that looked great in the Summer don't look that nice in Autumn colors so basically I needed to start from the beginning. I removed my beach area and made a little shopping street with an urban feel to it and I am very happy with the end result. Of course there are not real shops where you  actually can buy something. I made a music store and a vintage clothing shop in progress. If you want to see for yourself come take a look @
                                             *** Beautiful 4 Seasons ***

So now Strawberry's Singh her Monday Challenge and is about the subject I was talking about in an earlier post  on this blog in the beginning of this Month that I was thinking on making some kind of survey on my blog about the use of second life groups. But I thought there was a better way to know on a bigger scale what is happening with the use of groups by telling Berry I had this thought  and maybe it was an idea for her Monday Meme. And you know what she was juggling with this subject herself  so I can not wait to see witch groups are the favorites and why. Thank you Miss Berry for mentioning  me on your post for the link to my blog.

Meme Instructions by Berry herself : Answer the following questions about groups and share some of your favs with us. Don’t forget to leave your link in the comments!
  1. Have you reached the 42 group limit? .Not now as we speak I did a inventory Summer cleaning some weeks ago and did a group cleaning this week so I am on 38 now. Some of the groups are for blogger use others for the fun or educational purpose
  2. Do you do a lot of group hopping to keep up with all the groups you want to stay a part of? Once in a view months I hop and change depends on my current interest I am having in that time. If I am more in to decorating my place I have more furniture and garden shops in my groups and so on.
  3. What makes you want to join a group? To get nice free stuff or get a good discount on items. Next to that is the fact to stay updated about new releases that keeps me in the group as well. Some of my groups are for educational purpose.
  4. A lot of store VIP groups have a group fee which you have to pay to join. How do you feel about paying group fees?  Not having a problem with that at all if the designer is using the group to give high quality gifts as well. Having a problem with it when it is just an advertise group where you find out the designer got a new release I am not willing to pay a fee for only that. I agree with Berry a fee up to L300 I found acceptable
  5. Name a few groups that you are a part of that you feel everyone should look into joining and share your reasons behind that. 
✎...... Fifty Linden Friday  This groups note card is making my Friday the best shopping day in world. Every week top designers in  different fields  The best clothing, skin , hair, poses  and furniture creators selling stuff  for only L50!! NO spamming from the designers in that group only 1 note card with the names and the landmarks of the shops who are participating that week.
✎..... Gos Boutique Best costumers service and 10% discount on the shoes made in heaven. Never going to leave this group for sure.
✎ ..... Izzie's Update Group Love the group gifts Izzie is so generously giving away each month Join fee 250 L$
✎ ..... Auxiliary VIP Love Love Love the V.I.P. gifts Bonus 10% credit earned towards  future purchases  Exclusive sales / offers.
✎...... ***BAIASTICE**** by Sissy Pessoa Love  the brand love the cute little high quality gifts Sissy gives away.

You see I am a groupie that wants free stuff or nice discounts on my purchases I am a greedy bishette so shoot me.

Inka Mexicola  designer of { .essences. } made a flawless  new skin line called CHO with 7 totally new great skin tones. Slink hand and feet appliers and Lolas Tangos  appliers are available for this skin tones as well. Today I am wearing the Brillant tone and I think all the skins look adorable.
The rest of the credits will follow later I am to tiered to type and my spelling check broke down



 
Skin  { .essences.}  CHO  Brillant  *NEW*
Hair  "LoQ Hair  @  TDR FUSION  Scotch
Top  & Skirt  PIXELITES  INC.  @  Black Only  Morgan
Boots  BAX   Regency Boots Black Leather *NEW*
Sunglasses  [ glow ]  @  TDR FUSION  Inside me Glasses
 


 

Comments

Popular Posts