MY SECOND LIFE BUCKET LIST CHALLENGE

It is Monday and it is way to hot to go to sleep and in the middle of the night I am thinking what I really wanna do in second life beside making pictures and blog about fashion and furniture. It is Monday so it is Meme time by Strawberry Singh. In real life riding a horse is on my bucket list like I told you some post ago but Berry is asking what you really wanna do in second life.

Meme instructions by Miss Berry herself : Share at least 5 items on your Second Life Bucket List and try and complete one of the items on the list this week. Don’t forget to leave a link to your list on Strawberry her blog.

1.  I need to  see more places then my own back yard and discover how the rest of the second life community is doing. Since a  month I have a bigger graphic card so there is got no excuse what so ever not to explore and travel around more. So as you can see I went to 2 different places to take my pictures for this post and I got the traveling bug so will be showing you more places and spaces in posts to come.

2.  Learn how to make original mesh and know how to texture it myself. Would save me from being a broke ass avi all the time because I spent way to much over my second life budget. The only thing I can make is a gesture and not even a gesture with sound so to say I master the craft of gesture making is  not even the case.

3.  Make my own poses so I don't have to work around the flaws with poses who don't seem to fit exactly and go right with my shape or with the mesh clothes I am wearing.

4. Enter a non sexual role play game with no violence. Or is that a wish on the list that is never going to happen because it is not existing in second life ? Let me know if you know something. I like to play dress up and I can emote very well if I say so myself.

5. Make second life pictures where I master the craft of making them with shadows. Like I said a bigger graphic card helps but getting the shadows right is a total different ball game and takes a lot of practice so give me some time and I will be the shadow master of second life. Tell me Miss Berry how  did you make your  shadows  so perfectly on the picture with the ball on the floor ?

6. Take pictures with other avi's I am quite a loner and I need to invite friends to take pictures with  me. And  again now that I have a improved pc it is possible to take pictures without crashing so I wont keep up there time for to long.( I always think I keep them from there busy schedule  )

7.  And this last wish  is not my own thinking but it is so funny  thanks Berry for sharing this with us Do the Poppin’s Challenge for my Rezday! – For more info about the Poppins Challenge, check the wiki page and also join the flickr group. My rezday is in December and I am so going to do this.

PS . Style card will follow now I put my fan on high speed and try to get some sleep



 
Skin  [ :T: ] Eva Petal 
Slink Hands Skin Applier [ :T: ]  Henna  *GROUP GIFT*
Hair  /Wasabi Pills/   Haley
Top  {Zaara}  Sanya Draped Top Mocha
Pants  Overhigh. TDR FUSION  Suede Pants Mustard
Shoes  [ Gos ] Boutique TLC  Lauren d'Orsay  Truffle Collection
Necklace  [MANDALA]  Osenbei Gold
Headband [ MONS ] Mesh Coin Headband Silver
Bag  =Zenith=  Choco Marcie Mini Leather Shoulder Bag
Locations
1st Picture  Taiga  ( With rez Rights )
2cond & 3th Picture  WarBug  ( With rez rights )



 
 

Comments

Popular Posts