WEIRD QUESTIONS MEME

Time fly's when you are having fun and today is the last day of my annual vacation. After 3.5 weeks of concerts , festivals and relaxation it is time to go back to the office tomorrow.  Because of the vacation activities I am behind on Strawberry Singh Monday Meme Challenges and I am playing catch up today.

Monday Meme Instructions ( by Strawberry herself ) : Copy and paste the following questions and answers into your blog post, delete my answers and input your own. Remember to leave your link in this meme’s comments so we can all come by, read your answers and secretly judge you.

  1. Which was the last sim you visited? (Other than your home)  ""D!va"" hairshop because I just love the Summer feeling on that sim to take pictures.
  2. Does your avatar look like the real you?  Sure I live in the Playboy mansion and play sl when Hugh you know the man in the robe is feeling tired and went to bed early witch happens a lot lately due to his age. Duuuh naaaah don't look like my avi I wish and aren't we all wishing here ?
  3. Do you wear underwear/panties underneath your clothing when out and about on the grid? Nope why should I do that ? I save  the sl  environment and try to get as little laundry as possible  I don't have time to do domestic chores me being a shopaholic.
  4. If you won a million linden dollars, what would be the first thing you buy inworld? I would buy a homestad and pay tier for the time to come so I can totally bonkers in decorating and re-decorating over and over again.
  5. Have you ever bought something in SL and then realized afterwards that you had already owned it from before? This is the story of my second life for sure and the consequence of my shopping addiction.
  6. Have you ever done anything in Second Life that would be considered illegal in real life?   Yes I did some trespassing on private  properties to get some ideas how I want my place to look like As long the security system or the bouncer are not kicking me out I am in looking over my shoulder afraid for the owners to return trying not to make a mess of the place in the mean time.
  7. If you could go out on a date with any other avatar, who would it be? Date ? .. in like getting  a pixel  meal and going to see a pixel movie ? Sorry not in to dating in here.
  8. Who, in your opinion, was the greatest avatar to ever slive?  Neva Christall I love her natural look and I am blown away by her amazing pictures every time I see them.
  9. What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done inworld?  I have sent out of class while I was role playing a school girl giving the teacher a lecture about legalizing weed.
  10. If your avatar had a mind of its own, what do you think it would say to you?  "Girl get a grip on yourself getting me all those clothes. How many dresses and wigs do you really think I need ? "

 
Skin  (FreshFace)  Violet Olive  *NEW*
Hair  Exile  Bad Reputation
Romper  LMD  Blance Romper Tropical  *NEW*
Feet Slink  Mesh Feet Flat
Socks  Izzie's  Knee Socks + Applier for SLINK Avatar Enhancement
Neclace MiWardrobe  I Watch You Necklace
Bracelets  MG  Sugar Candy Blue
Poses with Prop ::WetCat::  @  TLC Poses  "Can't Swim!" *NEW*

 

Comments

Popular Posts