SL NAMES MEME


Every Monday Strawberry Singh is blogging a new meme and this weeks topic is Second Life names and how they can tell a story ... or not.  And like always I am behind on my second life bloggers to do list working on this post on Thursday and posting it on Friday so here we go....

Meme instructions: Copy and paste the following 8 questions and answers to your blog post, delete my answers and input your own! Don't forget to visit SL Names Meme - Strawberry Singh to leave your comments there

❶ What’s your SL name? 
        inkie Loudwater

 ❷ What made you choose this name?
       My RL name is Ingrid and when I was a child I was little so my nick name was inkie for a very long time until I grew up in more ways then one.
 For the Loudwater last name I did not think it mattered. I just was checking out SL on rainy December day when I was sick @ home from work  and I saw a documentary about sl and I wanted to see for myself  what the hype was all about . Little did I know as soon I was in I was hooked and a sl junkie.

❸ What’s your SL nickname, or what do most people call you? (if applicable)
      Inks or Inkster but most of the time just inkie

❹ What’s your SL display name? Why do you choose to have one? (if applicable)
                 ℹηΚℹҽ  because I like the letters I used to display it

❺ Do you like your SL name?
         Yes

❻ If you could change your SL name, what would it be?
     Inkie Pinkie  I would put a capital I in the inkie and although pink is not my favorite color in real life in second life it surely is. Why ? Because being in sl is like playing with Barbie all over again and Barbie's favorite color is pink.

❼ What’s the craziest/funniest SL name you’ve ever seen?
     To many to mention and to  hard to remember them all really. Sometimes I think wtf was on your mind coming up with a name like that? I don't like names with numbers in it like dates of birth or Peter365445 and  I giggle seeing names with  Master (  Insert a name here ) .... who are you kidding get a grip on yourself  and girls with lady's private parts in there name.

❽ What’s the coolest (your favorite) SL name you’ve ever seen?
     Beloved  Brandy I love the book written by Toni Morrison Beloved  and I like the taste of the brandy drink once in a while. This was the main reason I took the step to talk to the girl who was wearing this name so proudly. We became friends and   over time she became somebodies wife and here last name was replaced by his. My question is the following : Why do woman do that ? I don't see man doing  that ( or I missed seeing them )  not in RL  and   in SL neither.







 
Skin  { .essences.}  @  TDR FUSION  Opera Gentle
Hair  /Wasabi Pills/  Joy Mesh Hair
Shirt DRIFT TDR FUSION  Morning Tank Plaids
Pants  !Q.B!  @  Kawaii Fair 2013 Curvy Jeans Pinky  *10 L GIFT*
Shoes Schadenfreude  Pink/Ivory Dot Classix Nouveaux Shoes
Necklace  .:: Pure Poison ::.  @  L'accessoires MeiMei Scarlet Necklace *NEW*
Bags  .:: Pure Poison ::.  @  Kawaii Fair 2013  Lady Bug Handbag *NEW*
Bunny Ears  { dolle*}  @  Kawaii Fair 2013 Rabbit Ears Head Band  *10 L GIFT*
Bike with Poses  { what next } Bramley Bicycle
 

 

Comments

  1. I always thought Ingrid was a really sophisticated name, thanks for sharing your rl name with us. <3 Also, these pictures are so adorable, love them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts