SL DISNEY BOUND GASTON

A view weeks ago I entered a new challenge the SL Disney Bound Challenge and I am behind on schedule as usual. Beginning this challenge I thought I knew everything about Disney and the personalities ever showed in Disney movies but it turns out I don't know nothing. Today's character Gaston is one of Disney's villains and he  appears in Beauty and the Beast and I totally forgot about him. Here is my view on the Gaston look. The challenge is not about trying to look like the characters but take elements of there clothing and mix and match and make it your own so I did.
Last change today to go to the Pose Fair 2013 to shop until you drop for poses and props. Last day as well for  .the event. HOLLYWOOD to pick up this beautiful skin from **SHINE**

 
 
Skin  **SHINE**  @  .the event. HOLLYWOOD   Ava Glam Pale  *NEW*
Hair  Tameless  Lottie  *NEW*
Jacket  / erratic / Vanity Leather Jacket Red
Top   ----- Gawk! ----- Yellow Star Tank Top
Skirt  HOC   Pleated Skirt
Boots  [ Gos ]  Triumph Boots
Poses & Phone  aDORKable  @  Pose Fair 2013  Call Me
Bag  Fleshtone  Bom Ostrich Leather Tote Yellow
Location  Virtual Asia Tokio
 


 

Comments

Popular Posts