LUNA'S GOLD

Yes I'm late this week to give my view on the color gold in Luna's 52 Weeks of Color Challenge. I am not going to complain about SL and the problems a girl can experience whyle shopping and taking pictures but it took me more then 2 days to get this pictures done.
Gold ... what can I say .... me being a material girl I lღve gold and I lღve things made of gold. Thinking gold I rememberd the song by Spandau Ballet as well ( yes I am that old call me a golden olden girl  ) I lღve the text lines in this song .... ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ GOLD always believin' On Your soul ... You.ve got the power to know .... Your're indestructible always believin' .. cause you are GOLD ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸
I give credit to all the people I met in my life with hearts of gold because in the end that is all that matters.
On Luna's fun colourful journy  ❷ more  rides to go ... what to do with my weekends in 2013 it still a blank canvas to me.
Shopping *NEWS* ; The Dressing Room & The Dressing Room Blue merged in to TDR FUSION Still the same motto ... best designers with bargain prices of 70 en 90 Lindens and for me the shopping  destination for years to come.


 
Skin  Essences  @  TDR FUSION   Monday Skin The Last Kiss
Hair L.i.k.e.l.i   Eleazia  ( Shop is temporarily closed )
Bow in Hair [AUX]  @  The Arcade Slouchy Leather Bow Mustard
Dress Bilo   Carol Gold
Boots  Slink  @  TDR FUSION Vanity Boots Black
Tights / erratic / Fishnet Thin Black
Bracelet my  Left  [MANDALA]  Kabuki Bracelet Gold
Bracelet my  Right  [celoe]  Didri Bangles
Necklace MG  Paris Black Diamond  Necklace *WITH L❤VE HUNT*
Bag  The Secret Store   Girly Briefcase Bag
Poses  MARUKIN  @ COLLABOR88   Dolce
Location  Innsmouth
 

Comments

Popular Posts