LUNA'S AMAZONE

OMG Luna's 52 Weeks of Color Challenge Part Deux is over .... This amazone  green is the last of soooo many ... and I am lost for words what to say in this last post. First thanks to Luna Jubilee for being a bloggers role model and thanks for giving us a great idea to stick by every week. I just don't know what to do with my Sunday now...
Second thanks to all the colourful friends I met along this roler coaster of color. Thanks for your visits to my posts and for your uplifting comments on my atempst. Thanks for al the hints and tips when I struggled with one of them. I hope you all stay member of the inworld  Luna's 52 Weeks of Color Challenge to chat and catch up and talk about the colorful days. I wish all of you a life full of rainbows and may your days be so bright and colourful as Luna's 52 Weeks of Color Challenge.


 
Skin  *YS & YS* TDR FUSION   Cara Ici Winter
Hair [LeLutka]   Effect
Dress  coldLogic  Holly Pine
Boots [LeeZu!]  Piccadilly Overknee Boots Olive
Necklace  [MANDALA]  Pearl Rain Necklace
Umbrella  ++NODe++   Umbrella NO6
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts