LUNA'S CHARCOAL


Because of me moving in world last week I had no time to follow up on Luna's colourful challenge so I am playing catch up this weekend. I am showing a wonderful bed made by Cory Edo designer of  Trompe Loeil    available at FaMESHed and it fits so well wiht Luna's charcoal color theme of last week.
I did some searching on You-Tube on charcoal en I came across an artist  showing what can be done with charcoal ThePortraid Art and it is just mind blowing how talented some people are. { .essences. } designer Inka Mexicola made this beautiful   skin called Heidy for the latest Dressing Room circle. This is all folks for this day have fun while you shop until you drop.



 
Skin  { .essences.}  @  TDR  Heidy *NEW*
Hair  ::Exile::   @  FaMESHed   Collide Extreme  *NEW*
Dress ISPACHI   Demeter Dress Anthracite *NEW*
Boots TonkTastic  Gumboots
Stockings  *GF*  Print Tights Rose Monochrome
Bed   Trompe Loeil  @  FaMESHed  Barrel Bed  Blue Thisle *NEW*

Comments

Popular Posts