LUNA'S PAPYA WHIP

This weekend will be to short to finish my "to do list" I will to busy shopping @ the The Arcade gacha event. Gacha events increase my shopping greede to a maximum level so I think my avi will be a broke ass avi after this weekend. The Arcade Shopping Guide so you know what to look for and there is a Flickr The Arcade as well. Let your friends know about The Arcade so you can trade your goodies with each other when you got yourself double items.
This weeks color on Luna's 52 Weeks of Color Challange was hard and a real head breaker for me so I am glad I've crossed the papaya whip road. Wikipedis is telling : a pale tint of orange. Papaya whip is a representation of the color that would result if mashed papayas were blended with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, or yogurt. Nothing more to say I get my loose change and my shopping bags and go hit some gacha boxes maby I see you there as well.


Skin  -Glam Affair-  @  COLLABOR88  Lilith Europa Timeless 03
Hair  [ LeLutka ]  Blake  # NEW
Eyes  IKON  Utopia Eyes Light Green
Dress coldLogic  Kitt Peach
Shoes NX-Nardcotix   Mana Era Gator Peep Toe Nude
Bracelets & Necklace  *League*  Pearls & Lace Jewellery Set
Poses  **BAIASTICE** Near the Wall
Decororation
Baroque Bench  Trompe Loeil  @ The Arcade Gacha Event  Mahogany Giraffe
Dog  Sculpty Creations Animals Beagle Box
Briefcase  NYU  @  L'accessoires  Neutral Leather Briefcase Orange
Birdcage  *Baffle!  Draped Birdcage
Vase  POST Haarlem Deco Vase with Calla Lilies
Window *{what next}  Boathouse Cottage Fake Window
 

Comments

  1. Cute look this week inkie, but I am with you on that shopping greed as far as Gachas are concerned... NOTHING can stop me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute inkie! Looks like you got some fabulous gatcha items!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely so near the window. and let me tell you i have a dog like that in rl..cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts