LUNA'S RUSSETT

This weeks color got me confused. Looking @ Luna's color sample  and looking @ the color russet on the world wide web they were diffrent. So I have bin back and forth witch way to go and I sticked to Luna her sample. Reason is , the russet I saw on the internet looked a lot like pueblo and rust we did earlyer this year and I got to be honest, brownish is not my thingy so  I am glad this week is over and done with. My source of knowledge Wikipedia is telling : Russet is a dark brown color with a reddish-orange tinge.The first recorded use of russet as a color name in English was in 1562.The source of this color is the ISCC-NBS Dictionary of Color Names (1955)--Color dictionary used by stamp collectors to identify the colors of stamps. The name of the color derives from russet, a coarse cloth made of wool and dyed with woad and madder to give it a subdued grey or reddish-brown shade. By the statute of 1363, poor English people were required to wear russet.
This weekend we are going to have the hottest temparature since a long time here in Holland. It is going to be over the 30 degrees and I looked it up for the readers who measure in Fahrenheit it is going to be over 86 degrees
            ಠ_ಠ   Pppppfffttt   ಠ_ಠ   Enjoy your weekend where ever you are


Skin  Al  VULO! Baba2  Caramel
Hair   VANITY HAIR  Lali
Poncho  [LeeZu!]   Scarf Poncho Tweed Brown
Skirt  { mon tissu}  Gauzy Skirt Brown
Gloves  [ celoe ]  Mery Gloves  Sandal
Boots  lassitude  &  ennui  Nostalgia Mesh Hoots Sepia
Glasses   SWEET LEONARD  My lil squirrel <3 glasses="glasses" p="p">
Scarf  **AOHARU**   knit Scarf Nordic Gray
Poses with Basket  oOo Studio  @  Vintage Fair 2012  Blooms
Scenery   Baffle!  @  Vintage Fair 2012  The Secret Garden

Comments

  1. I agree, it was way too hot this weekend! But it didn't stop you from taking pretty pictures. Love your look this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 36° in Brussels, hun... Lovely pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness a scarf !! and a jacket !!!! how dare you ;)and that with the hottest temperature in Holland at the moment. Well the skirt is with lace and gives a cool idea ;) the look is very nice Inkie

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW so cute! I have to say that despite the heat this is still a gorgeous brown look!!! Love it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts