LUNA'S RASPBERRY GLACE

This weeks color on Luna's Challenge is raspberry glace and it is not the first raspberry tone this year. Week 8 we had dark raspberry and this is Luna's dark raspberry. When I was searching images on Google I saw this color is used a lot on lipsticks around the world.Wikipedia is telling : The color raspberry glace is  a medium grayish shade of raspberry that is used in interior design.The first recorded use of raspberry glace as a color name in English was in 1926
I found myself a fabulous Summer dress @ coldLogic my true companion on my colourful journey. Normaly I sent in more pictures every week but I am short on time and late as it is so only 2 pictures this round. Have a great week everybody shop untill you drop and remember every day is a fashion show and the word is your runway.
Skin  Lara Hurley  @  CHIC²  Meg Green Tan
Lipstick [PF]  Elly Chai  Glam Lipstick/Teeth
Hair  Maitreya  Siobhan  # NEW
Dress  coldLogic   Marsh Blush
Feet  Slink  Womans Natural Barefeet
Sandals  Slink  Ilena Sandals Pink  # NEW
Glasses [Gos]  Butterfly
Necklace & Ring   je suis Voyante  Plain
Bracelet Right  [celoe]  Didri Bangles
Bracelet Left  *miel   Friendo Bracelet
Dog in Bag   Sculpty Creations  Husky Pup & Bag
Location 1st Picture Where it Begins
Location 2cond Picture  My own Place


Comments

  1. So glam!!! Perfect summertime look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie! You're beautiful in raspberry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and relaxed, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit, pic and location :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey i did a comment yesterday .. to say that all is so beautiful and that the location has such a summer feeling. But may be somthing went wrong .. so here i try again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic outfit! I love the relaxed, summery feel of the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw saw tht dress from ColdLogic! I think I grabbed the outfit to try it it's in my demos folder! Very pretty pics Inkie! :)
    ♥Lau

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts